Premium Warranty Period
The Premium shed warranty lasts for ten (10) years from the date of delivery. The ten (10) year warranty does not cover used Premium Sheds or any Premium Sheds where the warranty period is shortened in writing on the shed invoice, due to the age of the shed at the date of sale.
Standard Warranty Period
The Standard shed warranty lasts for one (1) years from the date of delivery for unpainted Standard sheds, and three (3) years from the date of delivery for Standard sheds which Sequoia Sheds paints. The one (1) or three (3) year warranty does not cover used Standard Sheds or any Standard Sheds where the warranty period is shortened in writing on the shed invoice, due to the age of the shed at the date of sale.
What Is Covered Under Warranty
- General Warranty. We agree to repair or replace, free of charge, any components that do not provide reasonable service under normal use.
- Snow. If your shed roof caves in due to snow, we will either fix it or replace it free of charge. This snow warranty does not apply if the shed was moved from its original location. This warranty does not cover contents of the shed which may be damaged due to the roof caving in.
- Rain. If your shed walls, windows, or roof leak, we will either fix the leak or replace your shed, at our discretion. Please note that on our wooden shed doors, it is possible for water to leak in around the edges in certain rain conditions, since the door does not have a water-tight seal. We do not guarantee that our wooden shed doors will keep all moisture out. If the shed exterior is altered or penetrated by the customer, we will not warrant the shed against leaks.
- Door function. If your door or doors cease functioning, due to any cause other than the settling of the building, we will either fix or replace them free of charge. If doors cease functioning due to settling of the shed on a gravel or dirt foundation, that is not a warranty issue, since we do not warrant a building against settling when it is installed on a gravel or dirt foundation. In such cases of settling, re-leveling the building will fix the door problem, and this can be performed by us for a fee. We do not warrant door function if the door or door latch has been altered by the customer.
- Transferability. Our warranty applies to the original purchaser of the shed. It is non-transferable.