Why rent self-storage when you can rent then own? If you are spending money every month on a self-storage unit somewhere, consider the advantages of renting to own your own storage building, in your own back yard. Here’s how self-storage and RTO stack up.
- With RTO, you have a path to ownership. With self-storage, you’ll never own it.
- With RTO, you can have your storage at home. With self-storage, you may have to drive to it.
- With RTO, you get not only storage, but a beautiful addition to your landscape.
- With RTO, you can access your storage at any time, not just during business hours. It’s right there!
So why throw money away on rent when you can be walking down a path to owning your own shed?
So how does RTO work? Here at Sequoia Sheds, the process is straightforward. We use RTO National as our RTO company.
- You fill out a simple application with RTO National. No credit check is involved! This application is available online here or at our office.
- You pick the shed you want.
- You pick the rental term you want. Current options are 24, 36, 48, and 56 month terms.
- You pay the first and last payment of your rental term up front.
- We deliver your shed!
- When your rental period is complete, you own the shed free and clear.
Here is a little more information about Rent-to-Own. Since it is a monthly rental agreement, not a finance agreement, you have the option to return the shed at any time, with no extra charge or pickup fees. Also, you have 90 days from the delivery date to pay off the shed for the cash price. You can pay the shed off early as well. As you keep making rental payments, the purchase price of your shed goes down. If you decide to pay it off half-way through your rental term, you only need to pay half of what the original cash price was for the building.
So how about some examples of what payments would actually look like?
An 8’x12′ Standard Ranch shed on a 36-month term, gives a payment of $90 a month.
An 8’x15′ Chalet on a 36-month term, gives a payment of $215 a month.
A 10′ x 12′ Premium Barn on a 36-month term, gives a payment of $167 a month.
If you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to email us from the Contact page, or give us a call at 530-840-4465.